Saturday 26 January 2008

Adieus

the events of a day.....
they seem to pass so fast away...
leaving nothing much to say....
-

-
"why so few girls today"
"where is she"  he says
"where is petrina" me says
"i dunno" he says
-

-
"why are you late" he says
"charles email said 830" she says
"charles ... like this cannot do anything"  he says
-

-
 "dont keeping marking me" she says
but hey...
so much for rough play....
cant touch me not today
a captains ball game on saturday
-

-
a movie to play...
the passion of the Christ... his Death to portray
the wincing looks.... a heart aches
oh well... the price He had to pay
-

-
and Charles says
final parade with you'll be today
and the tears flowed.... even as we prayed
the rain came...  a rainy day
-

-
the celebration of a few birthdays
" you made those?" me says
"yah" she  says
"they're really good" I say
-

-
"so where is petrina" me says
 *a long pause.......................
"she's having medical checkup" Christine says
"what did you say?"

adieus... I wonder how.. why when how
-
although we might have our disagreements
-
but still to say... you've been great as a friend and an officer... to many of us
-
I wish I had went with you the day before
-
sighz ... thunder.... 
-
i really wonder... is john's insistant stance the right one
or shd I just do what i feel is the right thing to do
-
sighz
-
I remember a conversation I had with charles in Wa Chee sometime ago
-
I still have the book "love beyond reason"
-
I remember the cap plonking, the "emil go back" in the astroturf
-
and more...
-
haha... oh well
adieus, sooner... or later... I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment