Friday 25 January 2008

Thunderskunk

Zhuoer: "isn't that the creature that emmits foul odour"
-
a activation of the toxin protein
-
BT toxin
-
and now it starts again
-
sighz
why
WHY
-
grr... its back to square 1
-
rarr...
-
all over a stupid skunk
-

this stinks
-
gas was cut off in the bio lab
went to borrow  a alcohol lamp
-
and ET wants fire for sterile conditions
-
but refuses to borrow the lamp
-
"I'll just work with non-sterile conditions"
-
well so much for :"you dont make any difference in my life, you're not important enough to affect me at all"
-
hmm unfortunately... I am affecting you... to the extent that you would rather risk screwing up your EE than "get help" from me
-
bleah
-
why cant to realise that
you cant keep doing this
you're only going to end up hurting yourself... and hurting the people around you
-
heh.. pity, you already know what affects me the most
and you're probably going to try ways and means to stick with that and hurt me
sighz... here we go again
why?
rarr

No comments:

Post a Comment