Thursday 17 January 2008

longing for You

and Your touch... draw me close to You, never let go, In your hands I belong
-
and somehow... that little things, can make one happy, =) even if its just a little... 

some of the Y5s are rather friendly... also... in the sense of coming early for fireAC and while preparing... and well... John Taylor... and songs
remembering all so long ago... nearly a year ago...
-
yeah... emil maybe eccentric haha... but I guess its only one facade of me
-
haha
John Tay is a joke
"I'm scared of talking to females"
-
heh... I used to be also... but it isnt so bad now... haha
-
it seems P.R. 2 scares us a lot... esp the fireAC ppl
-
haha

milo peng and seaweed , the fellowship of Wa Chee with the Y5s
-
very mildly spiced seaweed... and my milo peng is used as a fire extinguisher... opps poor Jayne seems to be worst than Chng in spiced food
-
haha... it seems that the Y5s dynamics are a lot different from our year... with a crazy bunch of Y6s to mentor and guide them... and 10? new primers? 5 girls from elliot's invitation?
-
lol
-
we'll soon see
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment