Wednesday 30 January 2008

Connections

hmm
I wonder... passing remarks from twf... I mean... why, is it that it happens that way so many times... i mean... I could merely say a few conincidences, and stuff, not make it such a big deal
-
yet too many conincidences are annoying
-

... ...you'll make a good ...friend... 
-
yeah Tim you'll make one.... definately...
-
E.T.... I wonder... I guess, perhaps, something is troubling you...  its makes me wonder....
so much for hearing from choir people about stuff... its weird, I mean... to see you walking pass alone... opposite the busstop, absent from choir.
-
I guess, if you look through all the facades people put on, you see a lot of stuff... lonely people, insecure  people, emotionally scarred people. 
-
and love them like Jesus did, and show them, the love and hope He can give
-
I guess... for E.T.  I guess... maybe I'm a bit loud, a bit insensitive sometimes...
-
but I wish you would just be okay with that.... i dunno, find that joy , that peace in Jesus, remember khon kaen, remember not only the kids, but remember God above all
-

ebola, AIDS,Hephatitis, Malaria,
-
pathogenicity
an interesting topic for Bio
yet... i really dont know, is there a point knowing so much about stuff like that... 
-
heh... lol... something to add on to Tay Saches Disease.... Lyme disease
-
I wonder... someday we'll find it... the connection... dreams, beliefs.... a muppet movie
-
a song... i wont say much more
-
a rainbow, a sign of hope, a sign of God's faithfulness... perhaps, and again we never know
-
the rains came pouring down, 
... ...will there be a rainbow tommorow?

No comments:

Post a Comment