Wednesday 9 February 2011

nothingness

“meaningless! meaningless!“ says the teacher. ”everything is meaningless“ (Ecc 1:2)
-
to many it may be their idea of fun
-
after all being under the influence of CH3CH2OH that allows you to skip the normal mental barriers and stuff seems like something worth doing
-


but in retrospect... I conclude this
-
on one hand attempting to drink a lot just for the sake of trying to show off to another person that you can drink is a stupid idea
-
attempting to reduce rationality to a point that you can admit certain emotions and feelings to another person is even stupider
-
but the point is this... I realise very simply
-
at the root of it all... in a state when everything is in a blur
-
I found myself thinking of 2 things...


-
in my life
-
there are only 2 things that really matter to me
-
God
-
and someone else... whom I probably have to let go soon...
-
I remember being pushed off.... so I guess it doesn’t matter...
-
sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment