Friday 18 February 2011

B.B.

Charles shared again - on discerning God’s will
-
it was like a confirmation like the millionth time,
what Glenn was talking to me about,
what Dorcas was talking to me about
-
the random weird dream I had ( which didnt come true anyway...)


-
well, anyway it gets to a point when it becomes freaky... but I get the point
-


God seems to be changing a lot of my expectations
-
I knew I had to burn down bridges, which I did, eventually
-
not the way I would have wanted to do it, but still better than nothing
-


after the BS we headed down to the airport... T3 this time - night time
-
at least I didn’t have to wait for an oversleeping Ian and pay $30 to take a night cab to T1 this time
-
XL made a comment, but strangely this time, it only caused me a slight annoyance, to the point of slight amusement
-
we said our farewells, said our bye byes
-
I sent my customary sms - out of habit , rather than of anything else
-
after all, who doesn’t wish to see each other again in the place where
‘we will worship Jesus , when He comes again?’


-
As I looked into what’s ahead, I realised I had a few choices:
-
base my choices on my inherent ambitions, - take a bio/med related field, and later choose between teaching/medicine
-
or do something I would never expect myself doing... taking a social science related field, in preparation for where God leads me to serve Him
-


and there comes the whole NUS/NTU related issue
-
for 2 years, I protested about applying to NTU... maybe it was a prestige and pride issue,
-
but I doubt I have much choice left...
-
but does it really have to take a realisation that 2 of my closest primary school friends are there to make me reconsider?

No comments:

Post a Comment