Saturday 28 June 2008

Refractory period

£ٱɱعαɗe' is tirrreeeddd and growing fat!!! ✞♥☺☻Psalms 131
says (12:08 AM):
i cant imagine petrina being emo
lol
.
-
`petrina says (12:09 AM):
HAHA YOU NEVER KNOW
hm

this is actually quite a bad thing
that people can't imagine me being emo
cos then if i appear to be emo/sad
people will get scared
i think i shall try looking sadder
-
LOL - i still cannot imagine Petrina Cheng being emo
-

post Bio exam syndrome rages... with every single action/though some how associated with a biological action or fact... lol
-
i need to switch mode though... stupid math/geog/chem P3 exams
-

after bio exam... John and Tim still insisting on discussing the paper
-
dotz... 
what's the point of talking about the paper when its over?
-
anyway migrated over to another table where Eng Hao and Feli were sitting, and Eng Hao was trying to prove that Chinese B HL was a better subject to take than Chem HL to Feli,
Which I seriously still disagree... what can you do with Chinese B ???? its like taking Math studies HL or something... dotz
-
eventually some other people i weren't too familiar with came along... got up and contemplated whether to eat
-
Emil come eat my chicken drumstick pasta ... very nice(Le John's mum)
very ex leh (me)
Hiyah I give you free drink lah.... dont tell anybody
-
as usual i got touted and manipulated to buy her food...
but at least I got a free drink lol
-
but realised it was kinda weird to eat in the middle of a bunch of non-eating people... so went back to Tim and John
-
you ran away
-
whatever Tim... i don't want to hear any more bio lor...
-
ran off to an empty classroom to play guitar with Tim, ended up being chased out(and scolded for not submitting my EE) by my EE teacher
-
went up to the balcony to pray with John and tim
-
the book with all the written impressions... still there... the first page written all the way to somewhere in the middle... but old impressions.... ah well i still could see what i wrote way back in march
-

back home to sleep
Didn't have anyone to go with me to LoveMG (with everyone having exams),
sighz... I wanted to go but i guess there still is passionAC next week haha
-
1 more week
sighz
before IOC and Chem IA come to haunt me
ah well...
-
Lord, give me the strength to carry on...
-
laughter and joy, tears and pain...
-

No comments:

Post a Comment