Monday 2 June 2008

Alabaster Jar

the sum of my desires
and the fullness of my joy...
-

lala land, the land where everything is sunny and bright
urnt 
it be better than emo land...
-
Gregory Low: "there's bound to be Chemistry"
-
me thinks:
"I hate chemistry, it always so full of uncertainty" 
lol ±

blue blue blue blue moon...
deep deep dah...
blue blue blue blue moon...
-
exactly 1 year ago....
I was sitting down at that same spot
at the sec 1 corridor
-
asking God for direction
-
He said "up to you"
but I didn't know what choice to make
so things just went on...
-
but at any rate
... i dunno how to make  choices
so You take control Lord

its been a long year... I've learnt so much, I've seen so much
-
but there is so much more to see...

ah well choir V day song:
-
Blue Moon
You saw me standing alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own
Blue Moon
You know just what I was there for
You heard me saying a prayer for
Someone I really could care for
-
And then there suddenly appeared before me
The only one my arms will hold
I heard somebody whisper please adore me
And when I looked to the Moon it turned to gold
-
Blue Moon
Now I'm no longer alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own
-

but after all as John puts it
"there are so much more important things"
-
For which i partially agree... while these things cannot replace the importance of seeking God
but that doesn't mean mugging extra Bio is more important =p  
(I emphasis extra =P, studying unfortunately has its importance)
-
relationships(any kind for that matter) do matter also... we cannot live life alone =)
-
but the most important relationship is God...
-
Here I am
Take me
As an offering
-
Here I am
Giving
Every heart beat
For your glory
-
Take me
-
well I got my wish... I did go for LDC even if its just a tiny bit
and even if Mr J. Ng wasn't around 
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment