Saturday 21 June 2008

He Laid aside His Majesty

-

sac pianos...
-
sighz... 
-
a conversation with tim...
-

you don't know how I feel sometimes... I feel I've let myself down... and either wasted 1 year of my life away, or I dunno
-
I'm not being fair if I'm writing this to make you feel bad, it was never your fault anyway 
-

but I hope the love of God will see you through, 
-
and see me through, everything
-
thank God for music, and how he made it to glorify His name
-

...just cry at the end of the year, and move on...
-
sighz
-
so many things we dont understand why God made it happen in one way or another
-
I never knew why God didn't just let me get through IP in sec 2, rather than having to undergo the ordeal of O levels
but I'm still here... while many have fallen away to the likes of PoD/ToK
-
I still don't know why whatever happened in Feburary last year had to happen
and why I lost my friendship,  and what once was dear to me, and i didn't do as well as i had earlier targeted
-
but maybe ... God showed me what love is like... how to love a brother though I had: "every reason to hate him", and other things as well
-
so maybe... I don't know...  how God will work
-

No comments:

Post a Comment