Saturday 14 June 2008

by faith I will walk on Lord

Abraham was called a friend of God
and a man of faith
-
and faith is what pleases God(heb 11)
-
ah well... bs tmr , let me conduct it with faith in Him
-I like that song... it meant so much to me before, and still does...


and ubuntu is working, albeit rather slowly ( 400MB of ram, but 2.4 Ghz Pentium 4?)
-
and skinning it up to look nice
-
the power and stability of the unix system , like mac os x, but without the intuitiveness , and user friendliness/compatibilty it offers
-
I need to buy:
1GB RAM memory stick(or two 2GB sticks for uber fast(but useless) 4 GB memory?, unless i intend to run VMware WS/player on linux...)
dedicated Graphics card (any cheapskate Nvidia with hardware acceleration will do)
-
optional:
USB ports PCI card (the ports on my sis comp are half busted)
Gigabit Ethernet port PCI card( the 100MBps port is kinda slow)
Wireless PCI card(not essential, since I already have a direct wired connection, but it would be fun to mess around with Linux's packet sniffer tools)
Firewire/DV/iLink PCI card
a pretty desktop mouse (using alaptop mouse now O.o)
a Keyboard not suffering from the brown keys syndrome
-


this post was written and published under Firefox 3.0b on Ubuntu Linux 8.04 (The Hardy Heron)

No comments:

Post a Comment