Friday 20 June 2008

If My People...

Verse 1:
“If my people who are called by My Name”
Thus says the Lord of Heaven
“If they humble themselves and seek My face,
Then I will hear them from heaven.”
-

Chorus:
So would You cleanse our hearts we pray
Forgive our sins and heal our land
Oh Lord please give us the strength
To live for You and make a stand
-

Verse 2:
You have called us to make a stand
Against a world of darkness.
To bring light to a broken Land
And hear the cry of the fatherless

-
Bridge:
For Jesus who paid the price
Dying on the cross to save our lives
Worthy is the Lamb who was slain
Worthy is the Lamb who reigns
-

Chorus 2:
Oh Lord please give us the strength
Though we are poor and unworthy
Help us us glorify the Lamb
And share the salvation for the lost to be free.
-
© 2008, Songs4Him, Emil Ng
-

2 Chronicles 7:14
will record it sometime soon i think, maybe after the exams, or during

appreciations... (=
-
and the little things
-
and the memories
-

SMSes are meant only for the person they were sent to
-
and hence, perhaps,  that's why i never liked smsing
esp maybe the more personal private things
-
and I don't really want to know... I don't at all
-
its just too much to think about...
-
I just know someone is confused about something
-
and I just wish... it would go away...

-
with regard to interpersonal chemistry
-
being similar to somebody doesn't necessarily mean that 2 are compatible
imagine 2 intolerant people living together...
-
or Tim as often remarked that a certain  person is rather similar to me, but we cannot get along though... 
-
or maybe, yeah... a lot of things
-
it doesn't mean anything
-
obviously similar interests do work out
-
but not necessary for personality, background etc.
-
or perhaps another theory is the idea of complimentary characteristics, that one's personality compliments the other
-

Stupid jokes:
"I got so many choices" (Dan)
"yeah haha... Petrina, *more random girl names*," (Evelyn) 
-dan was fun to hide behind... but not so now...
lol
-ah well sighz

No comments:

Post a Comment