Wednesday 11 June 2008

Love, and be silent.

CORDELIA :
[Aside] What shall Cordelia do?
Love, and be silent.

Alto party, or reunion... haha
was rather small attendance... but at least i managed to meet up with the seniors (y7s)
and the ONLY person from the IB choir side who turned up was...
-
Evelyn
...
imagine me sitting opposite her with no one other than Jeremiah Hadi the sec 1
-
when Joel yap went off to get stuff at the harti cafe
-
luckily Xuanqi joined us soon enough, followed by Sze Min, Ethel and Theo
-
lol none of them have changed much...
Ethel is still as fierce and 'boyish' as ever
Theo is still Theo 
lol

Highlights: Taboo
-
"the nut closes to your heart"
"nipple?"
(apparently it was chestnut... doh...)
-
*some weird reference to the male anatomy*
(apparently it was Dick Lee)
-
and Douglas was funny as usual
"transmitted by mosquitos"
"SARS"(correct)
(since when was SARS transmitted by mozzies?")
-

Highlights: TnD
the alien invasion questions... lol
-
"if aliens invaded the earth and eradicated everything and you were stuck with only one person, who would you prefer.
-
"E.T.(the alien) or Ms ranjee"(Sze)
"E.T.?"(Eve)
-
LOL... apparently she connected 'ET' to refer to her... 
-
the problem is when i started referring to her as et in my blog... lol
> <
-
"must be a girl(member of opposite sex) from choir"(sze)
"I thought this question had procreation in mind"(eve)
(errrrr...)
-

"Emil what did you say the last time?(2006 alto Halloween party)"(Sze)
"erm ... i think xuan if i rmb correctly"
-
I didn't have to give any 'newer answer' anyway... 
but did it made me think for a bit
I don't really know many of the girls in choir at the moment, even for the Y6s, i don't exactly talk to them
-
maybe...
-
nmind... focus lah... don't get yourself into trouble
-
dotz
-

"Love, and be silent."
-
maybe its the best...
even if "nothing will come of nothing" ...
-
appearing offline isn't fun...
-
ah well
-
tiredddddd...
-
sick of studying.... sick of thinking ... sick of everything
-
booooo, 
I think I'm going to die if I'm found out...
-
><
-
God be my everything to cling to... 
"You have searched me and known me"(Ps 139)
-
my QT is dying... why am i so tired...
why?

what there for me
drowning in materialism, tech gadgets, work, friends
-
but only God can fill that void
but I need to find You first

No comments:

Post a Comment