Thursday 22 May 2008

who CAS about AEFs?

60 Creativity
72 Action
85 Service
From BB ALONE
-
I haven't even factored in Choir CAS or WoW, or any of the weird random CAS stuff I did
poo
I have to write 7 AEFs and 1 SFZ
-
I shall
Procrastinate
poo
-

fleeting... indeed...
like some sort of weird smile is permanently stuck on my face although something winces in pain
-
embarrassment and laughter... =.=
-

Mdm Yong Lee Har (lol I seem to be always referring to her), with regard to a certain person...
hard to tell what people are like
-
people have 2 sides
the side they want people to see, a multi-facetted side which morphs and shape-shifts to blend with the environment,
and their true nature... the depraved inherently evil being full of sinful thoughts
-
and only God, can work within this inner nature , to fill it with the Holy Spirit, that we can be clean and made righteous by God
...

-
and a Dr Lee Li Eng Speaker of the Year again - Eng Hao was damn pro - Zhen Xi indeed 
and... ...
ah well.....
><

"let the dead bury the dead" (Jesus in Matt 8 :22, on following Him)
-
Cross reference: Luke 9:57-60
-
heh it isn't easy following Him, to put Him first, give up everything,
-
I'm tempted to give a discussion on the significance and context of this passage, but this website should suffice,1 
-
1.Note that this was found after a random google search and after reading it myself... I do not necessarily endorse any other material on that site though, as I haven't really taken a good read...
-

"blow wind blow... crack your cheeks, ... drown the cocks..." (King Lear in ... erm... King Lear?)

No comments:

Post a Comment