Tuesday 13 May 2008

catch a smile

I wish I could separate myself away from that part which is still so much a part of me
-
the part you know, many call it "love" , but heh
its so difficult to define it anyway? infatuations and love, 
-
for me in the idealist sense, in r/s many a time, one should look for the flaws in a person, be willing to accept it, and make it beautiful... that way it can only become more and more beautiful as one discovers the beauty even more as the r/s progresses... it can only get more beautiful...
-
sadly this is very much not the case... humans to begin with are always emotional creatures to begin with... we chase after the emotional experiences, chase are the emotions after a spiritual high, and not God in the full sense, we chase after.... the emotions in the relationships, crash and burn as we see how things don't work, the other cannot give the emotional support
-
I've known you, or maybe I don't... I've seen your flaws and your beauty...  and yet... I know I've to let it be...
-
the smiles are so sweet...
yet they like drugs to be abused, they hurt when worn off...
-
I have to move on , I cannot be stuck in this cycle...

ah well...
-
God be the focus
after all
God will take care... of everything
and He'll see me through every storm of life 
-
in every circumstance, You are still faithful
-
heh...
-

bleargh
I hate AEFs
have to do a lot of them by next week
boo

No comments:

Post a Comment