Thursday 1 May 2008

Weird Dreams

well
-
I won't do a Kenneth and recall every single part of it
-
but well... excerpts for the sake of recalling it
-
cast: all the choir BB primers ppl(which is only 3 other people) 
-
Ding mysteriously transferred to my Chem class for some weird reason, and we just left the Lab
-
"I know what this means"... lol
-
and Eve and Feli suddenly become best of friends for some strange reason

-
and some random incident with a non existent fire hose next to the circular classrooms.
(don't worry I didn't murder eve with it, I'm not so sadistic or vengeful...)

ah well
-
at least I don't get ... ... ... nightmares anymore
-
rarrr...
-

heh
-
dreams are supposedly what happens to be at the back of one's mind...
-
and possibly what one might hope for...
-
but, they're still dreams in the end...
-

anyway
'yesterday' aka Wednesday, was the slackest school day for me this whole year
=.=
the idea of attending just 1 lesson in school only, and attending choir seems quite  a fun concept
-
Esp if it's one's favourite lesson, haha I love Bio.
-
NS medical check up
-
from drawing 4-5 vials of my blood(my arm still feels cramped after the NS guy poked my arm)
-
to other stupid random things
-
PES D
-
but that simply means to be determined
-
hopefully its a Pes C
-
wait for 1 month lor...
-
and some random IQ test
-
total waste of time
-
although it was amusing to hear the RJC guy swear
"oh F*** , I forgot my differentiation"
-
the duration was about 1 hour, as compared to the 4-5 hours stated to the letter
-
walked to church after that, got changed
-
after which went to Habourfront Vivo for an early lunch, and walked around a bit
-
was really empty
-
Compared to what i was used to on Sundays.
-
wanted to buy Paddy Clarke from Page One, no $$$
poo
-
went back to school, slacked in library until about 2
-
bio class
-
choir(in which I ended up getting chased out of the CPA for voicing my reservations about yoga)
-
and Stuart wasn't around
-
which means the tenors were in a little trouble
-
i wonder
-
how did I end up being one of the anchor singers,along with SongY
-
and after SongY left... lol
only me
-

ah well
-
its stupid right...
the more one tries not to think about stuff
the more likely it'll pop up in unexpected places
-
haiz
-
a Labour day to labour on my WL
-
oh well
-
good think I'm not dreaming about Hedda Gabler and Bernarda Alba. the same way i ended up dreaming about exams during Os...

No comments:

Post a Comment