Saturday 17 May 2008

Service

to be faithful in His service
-
regardless of the blessings or darkness be it in everything
-
trusting that He will take care
-

But Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness...
and all these things will be given to you as well...(Matt 6:33)
-
contextualising  it all
-
Tim once put it this way
-
if we seek God first, our desires will align with His and He will give
-
but again
-
I read yet again the context
-
bread, clothes... 
-
our needs, physical, emotional, spiritual
-
if we seek Him First, put him above all these
-
He will provide
-

I dunno, I really wish I wouldn't feel this way, after all its best to concentrate upon 'studies' and let it be
-
but yeah
-
I wonder if i asked God to really just make things clear
-
would i be able to take 'no' for an answer
-
or if its a yes... would I be able to trust that its a 'yes' in His time, although everything seems to point away as such
-
heh
-
'wait', the most disgusting answer to get...
-
hmm
it seems 
"up to You"... whats that anyway?
-
oh well

Freely given
extravagant
love 
indeed
-
God's love
offered to all 
hence all may come to Him having been bought by Christ
-

haiz
-
would You surround me
and wipe my tears and fears away
show me Your way
-
Lord give me strength to live for You
and Glorify Your name

No comments:

Post a Comment