Friday 16 May 2008

real, simple, complex, imaginary, iota

reality:
its hard to grasp at times
when you realise
the truth...
the 'real-ness' of what is around us all the time...
the true falsehood behind it
the only reality only constant
the God who made reality
-
simplicity
the love of God....
'God loves you'
no strings attached
nothing you can do
can make Him love you more
nothing that You've done
can make Him close the door...
-
complexity
we make out the simplest things
to be more than they actually are
a simple smile
a simple laugh
a simple statement
complicated implications
complicated human 'love' 
-
imaginary
I though you liked me
yet you don't
I dreamt about this
but it was all a dream
I thought God willed it so
but it was just the thoughts of man
reconsider reality over dreams.
-
iota
9th letter in the Greek alphabet
an imaginary number
not an iota of difference
would it make
if what i see
hurts me
I should just let it be
-

Wait for the Lord
Be strong and take heart
Wait for the Lord... (ps 27:14)
-
sighs
I wonder
why... whether.... 
-
...do you understand 
do you feel the same
am I only dreaming?....
-

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

sorry for the HL MATH references, you can plot my post on an Argan Diagram if you want
-
random musings
I'm a little bipolar I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment