Thursday 8 May 2008

Tequila samba

choir yesterday... was rather tired out... a bit of a headache at anyrate... sectionals
-
but heh... was fun nonetheless
-
we plays some really lame defrosting games, haha that certainly cheered me up a bit
-
the eye contact game lol, the weird action game
-
"dont tilt you head"
-
lol
ah well
-
"prick their conscience"
-
Lol according to Janice... something must have pricked my conscience to come back to choir...
-
haha... yet
-
let it be I guess...
-

I wonder why i did join back... even after so much... and so little...
-
I guess its fine... I do get to talk to Sze Jet, Levin, Martin, amongst other people...  
-
but ah well
-

the complexities of human emotion
-
it is very possible to feel many things at the same time... and it adds to the confusion..
-
its possible to feel elated yet depressed, happy yet sad, extroverted yet lonely...
-
and tired, sian, yet enthusiastic
-
oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment