Thursday 27 December 2007

Where the Love lasts forever

Your mercy found me
upon the broken road
and lifted me beyond my failing
-
when all else fades my soul will dance with You
where the Love lasts forever....
-
and forever I will sing... how You gave Your life for me...

an orange/yellow duck toy...
-
and the long walk from 105 Ganges Avenue to Scotts road...
I know... we both knew each others side of the issue...
but I wish... I could've talked face to face about it...
-
but thanks, for being such a great sport. For being such a great friend... and for being who you are...
-
And now, free to do the will of God... ... I know... ... maybe thats why He wanted me to do this
-
And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.(Romans 5:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment