Sunday 9 December 2007

Seek Him while He may found

Yet again… while posting from Thailand… KK, (the hotel has wireless, yay… but  its super laggy)
-
Since Fab can’t do his imba recollection of a days activities on his blog ( my laptop haha) I shall do a quick break down…


DAY 1:
-
Airport at Budget Terminal, Ate the most horrible chicken pie I ever ate in my life…
-
(1st hitch up)
Lee Min Air E-ticket dates…. 7/8
-
In a sense the team was kinda of worried… how on earth … the flight is fully booked…..
-
… Christine…. who was there to send us off… who pulled out… amazing intervention by God… Lee Min takes Christine ticket
-
(2nd Hitch up)
The bus was too small to take all our luggage… kinda freaky… luckily we managed to get a van of sort to transport the stuff
-
(3rd hitch up)
An extra Long bus journey (sleep rocks)… and …. Steam erupts from our bus as we alight…. It just broke down…
-
One is bought to a realisation of the faithfulness of God… and His providence
-
lol
Ah Jarn Song Sri still remembers me lol
a rather more subdued… welcome dinner… somehow… KKCS wasn’t what it was 1.5 years ago
-
to the first timers… Thai hospitality was fantastic… to others like Garreth thought it was less than usual…
-
perhaps, there more that meets the eye…
-
perhaps, I wasn’t focused… enough… not that I was thinking of the usual stuff…
I sort of resolved not to(or avoid doing so) during the trip…. A sort of “thought fast” if you get what I mean, I’m not fasting of food…
-
prayer meeting… Garreth… sorting out other stuff… meeting with Charles
“somehow… there is some things among us that needs to be surrendered to God”(‘neth)
-
DAY 2:
-
church visitations… I went over to some Nam **** church( I dunno some weird thai… I know the first word means water)
-
the pastor was friendly and stuff… the worship was good (the church seems to have a more charismatic Pentecostal background)
interesting message about holiness and God’s perfection by an Ang Moh missionary…
-
and networking after that… hmm interesting…
-
HIV Orphanage visit…
-
the kids were really happy in a sense when they played with us… and stuff… memories of Phuket WOW with my classmates resurface as we played catching and all manner of wild games with them…. Child-like faith… as Petrina put it during group debrief later… somehow… we were blessed by them more than we blessed them
-
and dinner later … some steamboat/teppanyaki stuff…  lol in groups… we had 2 tables for our group…. My table however was a bit… imba…
-
We had
Mr Wesley Cheong( still okay)
John Tay ( omg… the monster eater)
Petrina  (the biggest eater among the girl primers)
me(heh… I have a pretty good appetite)
-
Hmm we ended up way faster than the other table.... lol... when Mr Ng ordered extra beef we koped most of it... later we ended up koping vegs fromt the other table too
and this is what we get lol:

-
haha

But on a more sober mode
Seek the LORD while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near. (Isaiah 55:6)
I need to get my focus right... and Lord... open my eyes to see You... I want to see You glorified above all...
-
help us to seek you with all our heart...
and internet starts failing me at this point... boo hoo

No comments:

Post a Comment