Monday 10 December 2007

As You open my eyes to the work of Your hand

And ... I cried... as finally... something that was troubling me for so long... and... finally... recouncilation...
-
Perhaps... thats was what You wanted to show me Lord... ... Thank You...
-

Prayer walk.... around KK.... it seems, a lot of spiritual strongholds....

while I went as a prayer warrior as a small group of us around the city... dead brown moths littering a shrine... birds refusing to land on any of the sturctures in the vincinity...  more...
-
Lord... cleanse this Land... and make it holy, consecrated, for Your glory
-

and to a evangelistic concert... fervant prayer with Mr Wesley Cheong...  the small group of us.... memories of MAD June 06 come to mind... 
-
and we see God's power... and healing... and Thais coming to receive Christ
-
and Pastor Ariel for philipines... sharing his own testimony.... 
"Dont worry about anything... just obey God"
(my thought fast... begins to waver unfortunately... better not think at all... pfff)
-
as we returned... and Fab with Eve... thanks both of you... esp Eve...
-
I pray... that... as another friendship is rebuilt... Lord.. you help us...
-
and I while.... need to be careful not to da chao jing se...
-
All thanks to God..
-

No comments:

Post a Comment