Wednesday 12 December 2007

Let the words remain unsaid

"guard Your heart for it is the wellspring of life"
-
I guess... the thought fast... is getting harder... a few days was fine... but 
-
and maybe... the tendency to "find a substitute"... a mind starved of thought...
-
so much for "nicorette"
-
sighz... I wish... my heart could be drawn to You alone... not anything else...
-

I will not post much... thought fast shall not be flaunted until at least the R&R day
-
But a rift... a certain officer is starting to annoy me a lot ( and vice versa)
-
why... I wish...
-
perhaps the way I work is different from other people... 
-

some things are going well
yet I dunno something still troubles me alot... and i dunno what it is
-
or perhaps the restraining is painful... 
-
Blessed be Your name 
In the road marked with suffering
Though there is pain in the offering
Blessed be Your name

No comments:

Post a Comment