Monday 24 December 2007

Sharing Blessing Giving

SGB - sharity gift box
potential presidents man duty 
heh
-
I sort of signed up for that shift... after i realised 
1) i had time
2) heh... other reasons
-

oh well
its been a tiring weekend for me, with SGB from 8-10( zzz ppm duty is longer)
-
but i guess, its been fun as well as tiring///

warehouse packing and sorting, a good way to interact with boys form other companies, as well as the other primers.
-
delivery to a benficiories house... with a other boy... as we were walking back to HQ from Jalan kukok, a good oppotunity to share the gospel... hopefully, one day as the seed is planted, it will bear fruit
-
and hotline maintainence, "good morning/afternoon/evening/riddance Boys' Brigade"
-
along with making fun of Lee Min, chatting with Tessa, haha
-
and the ops team, half crazy over girls, I dont see how on earth they can get so easily interested with the TJC girls or Lee Min
-
heh... and lol, talking about Tessa, and haha, sorry guys, not for sale... haha
-
nutters sia...  but they generally are a nice bunch, maybe a bit pai kia, but nice I guess... haha
-

i guess, 22, running around like siao at the first part thanks to miscomm... pff
-
haha

and sunday, another long day... church, cycling at downtown east with Hannah, Karen, Jasmine and family
-
but I dunno, while I was playing the fool with the bike, and being swored at by Hannah,
sighz, i wish you wouldnt use such words... it isnt nice
-
then captians talk... , haha, quite a few people didnt turn up pff... and amanda popping by after flying back from Europe, straight from the airport, lol
-
and I somehow couldnt conenct during the singspiration that day, oh well, wasted... 
maybe I should have just stuck with guitar, even though I'm better at piano, maybe it was distracting, or maybe i was being distracted myself
-
heh... i wonder why, looking at things, but i guess, not important for now, not a good idea to read into stuff
-
but I guess, I'm glad, 3 ppl, 3 friendships recounciled, all thanks to God
-

LAN at paradiz from 1030-12
missed the last bus, mum fetches
-
back home, MSN chats, and my mum yelling for me to go eat... pff
-
oh well
ended up sleeping close to 4 after chating for nearly 3 hours

haha
oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment