Tuesday 18 December 2007

Pooh Huney

Back from the MAD KKdec07 trip a few thoughts..

heh, refer to tim's pooh and christopher post way backas I broke the thought fast that night before we were going for RnR, our work in khon kaen done,  and John Tay half asleep in the room ( probally wasnt really listening haha)
-
I guess I realised... God is so much more, so much more satisfying, the thoughts of Him are beautiful in a sense
-
and I guess the other thoughts, they aren't bad per se, God gives us emotions , and God's gift is beautiful eitherway...
-
I guess I've learnt quite a bit in the trip... besides drawing closer to other people in friendship, John, Eve, Fab, Petrina, Joshua, Gareth... and more
-
and the ongoing theme of surrender, surrendering the past, the future, and the present in His hands
-
while I know a lot of well meaning people have been telling me to surrender, to "give up" on a particular issue... while I know that everything is in God's hands... and I trust in that.... the thing I had to surrender on that issue .... is not the issue... but my fear... 
-
why should I fear? If God is for me who can be against me? Trust the Lord with all Your heart...
-
beautiful savior... wonderful King

heh.... stuck in 2 flights in one day is disgusting... especially when both are budget air...
-
haha... i wonder how Tim and Tessa are doing in Japan, and Amanda in France..
-
and Evelyn in the airport waiting for 7 am to board the plane to India
-
all the best to you all I guess haha... enjoy yourselves
-

and torrential work awaits me... gg... sighz

No comments:

Post a Comment