Wednesday 17 October 2007

Teddy Bears and Teddy Stares( and glares)

"that boy playing with the teddy bear stop playing its very rude"(Maria Nathan glaring at me)
-
that was embarrassing ... ... ..., I suppose squeezing Brandy while laughing because the bunch of ppl behind me were doing the stuid King lear quotes('Base base bastardy base' 'nothing will come of nothing')
-
of course the question would be , why bring the stupid teddy into the LT in the first place, well
1. they were having an english paper review(which explains the excessive use of assonance, and a consistant rhymn scheme ababb)(ok i'm not making sense)
2. the classroom was locked, which naturally meant i couldnt put the teddy back into my bag
-
oh well =) it was fine in the end...

-


anyway came to school today to see a bunch of walking zombies ( Tessa looks like someone punched her in both eyes lol)
-
apparently oktoberfast aftermath...
-
Tim was super tired as well
-
and I saw a pile of bags, no one else...
went over to sac for a while, came back to see amanda G sitting at the pillar reading a chinese book (chinese!!?)
and John Tay /TIm arrives, Tessa comes along, Christina, and the usual crowd
-
Come and heal our Land
-glances... i wonder why?

and SAT breifing for most ppl, while I'm not involved... hmm... CnC, but I dunno
computer games have lost their fun since this year..
-
of course hearts and bridge, but Willam 来 (Lai) 没收(confiscate)
-
so its nothing but stonning..
-
I hope I havn't started to slip back into the quiet , apparently depressed emil(like march april), but there seems to be warning signs
"Emil are you alright?"(Marcus chua)
" oh I'm fine... why?"(me , and I smile back)
"oh you looked very sian"
-
anyway you rather have a quiet emil or a emil who puts a facade of crazy eccentricity?
-


Khon Kaen...
-is it possible for God to convict someone
in december, after 1 .5 years since the last trip,
-that you want to go? other than it would be spiritually eyeopening
and remembering Milk, and the trick he played the other time...
-or maybe you just want to spend time...
i dunno... church camp, cant go for both =(
- other commitments?
sighz

No comments:

Post a Comment