Monday 8 October 2007

Agape

I could have done a lot with this post which i finally decided to post after a long time.... yet I guess....
-


(Post chem)
Kinetics:
Collision theory, reacting particles have to have enough energy, and must collide in the correct orrientation(bimolecular)
-
maybe its the wrong orientation, or maybe its just too high an activation energy, a catalyse is needed..
-
distance between particles(pressure) affect the number of collisions, the more collisons the more likely the reaction
-
yet are collisions perfectly elastic, like the "ideal gas"? or maybe increase the distance to reduce the number of collisions?
-
yet nothing is ideal... as Chiam KC says
-
-
Collide - Howie Day
-
The dawn is breaking
A light shining through
You're barely waking
And I'm tangled up in you
-
I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again
-
Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide
-
I'm quiet you know
You make a frist impression
I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind
-
Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in time
I somehow find
You and I collide

-


(post-Biology)
Confiscation,
GDC(puzzle frenzy isnt allowed on Bio P1 exams that give you 40 minutes of stonning),
Z610i (I havnt seen a CPE confiscate phones for 1 week although that phone isnt mine... carelessness can cost)
-
GDCs are essential for exams, yet unessential to a large extent.... I still got it back, wrapped in a white sheet of paper, my name wirtten in pink, and in BIG BOLD WORDS
"playing games on GDC"
-


avoiding/being avoided... ... maybe thats the way to go for now, i need my sanity to work
-
If you dont feel comfortable near me, its okay...

-
and yet you see another brother hurting himself... taking walks, being around and i dunno
-
the math mugging
"Integration is not always possible"(TK)
-
I wish, we could all just be contented to know God loves us, and that is truly all we need...


you know when everything around rationally points to another direction
-
yet emotionally , and perhaps, God, would say otherwise?
-
Agape , was the word for the week
1 Cor 13
-
Love that gives unconditionally, I dunno how God does that, I dunno how on earth can we ever show the love that is stated in 1 Cor 13 by our strength.
-
"With God, all things are possible"
-


Eve...
I dunno... i wish you would find joy, love, peace and comfort in His love and Word, and not let hate, bitterness, and more pain you... I guess, i mean if you find me a damn irritating bugger, its okay... just know God... and His Love
-
I wish all the the lost and lonely people of the world could know the hope that is in Jesus, and live a life shinning with that hope
-


agape... God's grace, to forgive us when we let Him down
agape... the Cross, once again I look upon it, and I am humbled
-
"And I'll let my words be few
Jesus I am so in love with you"
-
if one loves someone else, one would want to spend time with the someone, one would want to talk to the someone, and one would want to see that someone happy
-
do we desire to spend time with Him, talk to Him, and simply please Him?
-
"And I'll let my words be few
Jesus I am so in love with you"

No comments:

Post a Comment