Saturday 27 October 2007

and you're not alone...

Accountability... for frontline today...
-
anyway we had to share, the 2 of us... good friends since we meet in alpha in sec3, despite our school backgrounds, both from elite schools, ACS(I) and RI, both of us who been through quite some stuff in church for 2 years, in fact close to 3, and well... we some how, with our elitist personalities from coming from premier schools, we some how mixed quite well...
-
Raphael...
-
yet , when he started, to share more about simply the usual stuff we talk about... he already express views about being uncomfortable opening up more... I myself was  a bit too...
-
I suspected... haha... and true enough...
-
I sort of broke the ice... reminiscent of Tim's post... "what comes to mind when you have nothing to think about?"
-
"people"
-
"ha ha same for me... and its "girl" isn't it?"
-
and the ice melted... and you realised, your struggles and the emotions, you are not alone...
-
and very soon we both were laughing...  all the silly things we guys do... oh well ... and 
and lol the silly way girls respond also... roflmao
-
oh no... haha

in the end... God is enough,
-
and the choices we make... and choices that special someone of us makes, we need to respect each other's choices.
-
and yes... I just want to be friends... for now, because friendship is precious to me, i guess, i dunno if i show that i do like that special someone, i guess... I dunno if its alright? I do respect ppl's choices... and there is no need to feel bad about the choice one makes...  just walk closely to God, and know Him better... that is my prayer... for the people I care about...
-

yet sometimes, yah... emo... a bad thing to do, bad emil ...
-
I wrote a song some time ago, A Greater Love (Inspiration from John 3:16, 15:13)... in which I will refrain from posting the lyrics(think an XL blog's last song) except the bridge and chorus
it is a relatively emo song( not as emo as Xl's though) haha
-
Disclaimer: its fun to write emo songs when you are not feeling emo :) so dont worry about silly Emil
-
Chorus:
There is a greater love than this
that God would send His only Son
to die for our sins
and make us clean
There is no greater love than this
and I know when all is said and done
He loves me, and He loves her
-
Bridge:
And maybe thats all I need to know
That the greatest love that He's shown
Is enough for me, and for her...

No comments:

Post a Comment