Friday 26 October 2007

74

Invisible ink..., I dont want to be seen...
-
a wreck of a me, burnt out, at the last day of school...
-I know you're there
Oktober feast shall proceed without me
-but I'm too tired, I cant take it anymore

the annoying part of buses, is that, when ever you need 1 you never get one
-I respect your space... thats i didnt sit there
as the 963 laughed at me,  when i wanted a bus to KAP instead...
-Go and sit 3 spaces in front? Benlee what's that suppose to mean?
you, know, somehow....
-I wish..

while you go to the bleachers
-the 3 of us were the earliest
you wonder, there are ppl that dont really catch the point of the thing
-evelyn talking cock, yet i was glad... you were praying
while One way blasted off speakers at the fairfield nearby
-one way
the only way
-

-did you avoid me then?
the prayer for the songs, the conviction, to share
-how do I go about doing that?
you go up in front of them, you tell them about it
-I dont want to take the limelight...
amazing love, how can it be, that You my King would die for me
-I'm so insignificant
yet... ... a pat on the back by milk, a job well done, and  yet I felt so weak and so miserable,
-Lord I am nothing, nothing at all... 
-

many a time , people say that they honor God by doing well in studies etc...
-and when i say eternity is more important than now
yet many a time they compromise on God to do that
-my mum doesnt get it
how is that "honoring" God?
-my mum complains about Christians
many a time you see ppl calling themselves Christians
-zzz I cant take it anymore
yet they "look like the world, smell like the world, behave like the world"(Paul Washer)
-
why?
-

everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Give me your Strength Lord, 
-primers challenge.... hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment