Tuesday 30 April 2013

Wait

Wait for the LORD; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the LORD...

(Ps 27:14)


The ACS (I) auditorium(old) had a verse stuck to the wall. I remember doing my O levels there, gazing up and looking at it, not knowing where I would be after that...

Trust in the Lord with all your heart

And lean not on your own understanding

In all your ways acknowledge Him

And He will make your paths straight.

(Proverbs 3:5-6)


I'm still wondering where the road goes after everything... I know I shouldn't worry or think too much, but I keep thinking about the same old things. It's like I can't trust God anymore...

God has been faithful to me in so many ways. And there's a lot for me to give thanks for. But somehow the waiting has taken a toll on me.

Jesus, help me to have faith...

No comments:

Post a Comment