Sunday 7 April 2013

A break

I’m not sure why I’m so affected by something like this. I end up smiling like an idiot, a bit tongue-tied. Before I end up ruminating and wondering why I’m feeling like this…


I’ve been falling back to the same old problems somehow, there isn’t enough strength to sustain me against the whole influx of work, problems and questions.

People actually might ask me what’s there to worry or think about, because I’m actually doing pretty well academically this semester (all the quizzes and assignments are sitting comfortably on the right side of the curve, save for Thai which I S/U-ed, and Choir which hasn’t really been assessed yet.).

I thank God that somehow I managed to sustain myself through His Grace, and despite a lack of revision and studying everything seems to turn out okay.

-

But there’s always one nagging question and thought with regard to my relationships and the current uneasy status quo I’ve settled myself into. I’m scared breaking out of it is going to cost me a lot more than I bargained for, but staying the way things are going to make me even worse. I can’t bear the thought that voicing out my thoughts may destroy everything we built up, yet not saying anything is going to leave me nowhere either…

-

Daryl used to be amazed by how I apparently never study (at least not while he’s awake). Oh wells. I’ll end up doing the same magic trick again and again…


No comments:

Post a Comment