Tuesday 26 March 2013

I think I'm moving but I get nowhere...




Had a really refreshing talk with CY today.


Maybe people will finally realise I exist…


-


“I mean it’s the thing for the guy to do…”




Crazy time trying to teach 15 worship songs + harmony to non-christians. I sometimes wonder if it actually means anything to them. I mean it’s just lyrics and music to be performed, nothing else right? But I don’t know.


-


Like how I won’t put conviction into this phrase


“Just praying to a God I don’t believe in”


when we perform The Script’s ‘Breakeven’…




Strange how things can turn out the way they did. Either one way or another…


-


I lost a lot of the conviction I had when we had the whole canvassing fiasco. I wish I could interact with some people more, but I dunno where to draw the line. I also dunno if it’s a good idea to just have catharsis and see what happens, or just stick to status quo. But status quo feels strangely suffocating…

No comments:

Post a Comment