Wednesday 6 March 2013

Left out

Sometimes I wonder where the people I felt were the closest to me in my first sem have gone to… I see pictures, I see them doing their stuff - without me…




It sucks. And having experienced it before I know kicking up a fuss won’t make any difference. The only thing I can do is to ignore it and move on… act as if it’s not hurting me or meaning anything to me at all.




I keep wondering, all these thoughts in a small confused mind, and question my motives again and again. I kinda know it’s probably impossible, but I just don’t think I could just move on like that. I’m not that kind of person. If it means that much to me, I usually don’t give up that easily either. Yet I’m scared I might just settle for something less than what God intends for me in my insecurity and fear…




Maybe redemption has stories to tell


Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell


Where can you run to escape from yourself?


Where you gonna go?


Salvation is here...

No comments:

Post a Comment