Friday 8 March 2013

Conflicted

Truth about it is sometimes the words you say can hurt a lot. And sometimes it’s all just a facade to hide all the sadness and melancholy within.




I’m not sure what to think. Sometimes I feel guilty about myself harbouring these thoughts because I know it’s not what it’s supposed to be. But I think perhaps the expectation and former pain of rejection somehow distorted the way I perceive stuff. Enjoying the company of another person does not indicate romantic interest. I need to draw that line...




If you don’t stand for something you’ll fall for anything.




‘Criteria’ isn’t the right word to use.



Sometimes I wonder if I should just not think too much about it, say out everything I want to say and move on. Like really move on because I know I’ve met a dead end and it’s not going to change any time. But I know I can’t bring myself to do it until it’s said right in my face. It doesn’t help that I still get reminded of it every time…




I’m still not quite sure of where my heart lies…

No comments:

Post a Comment