Wednesday 10 April 2013

We will be alright, if we walk in His light

It's been a strange yesterday.


Whatever happened during the CF AGM was pretty unexpected and dramatic. Still not very sure what I signed myself up for. And it feels so much like a repeat of last year... Except this time I was dragged in front, had to make a completely impromptu speech, and take a mass volley of difficult questions, before being told that I didn't have to do it... Oh shucks.

I've always taken a interest in the issues facing that particular aspect of campus ministry. So see how it goes.


Rewind a bit more. To the meeting I wasn't 'supposed' to have. I know ppl would start the whole nonsense again if they saw. School isn't exactly the most private place to be in. But I found myself in a place where I actually felt happy, not bothering to think so much at that point of time except I was sitting down sharing life with a friend. Of course reality hits once everything is over. Maybe I'm just obsessing over it too much. Maybe...


Its love that holds us

We will be alright

It's truth that shows us

If we walk in His light…

No comments:

Post a Comment