Saturday 19 September 2009

November rain...

“if emil. i read your blog post. november 17 ? did that really happen? you know the day that it rained. and you came out to get me”
(an sms I got on 13-01-2009, while I was doing a medical attachment in SGH)
not like it matters anyway
-
fast forward to today
“you don’t have to apologise to him anyway”
-


you still make me very sad sometimes
I just don’t show it much
-
it manifests it self in a strange way
as if I’ve started to hate you
-
esp. for the stuff you do...
-
I no longer harbour the same sort of affections I had
since they never meant much to you
-
but I wish you wouldn’t change that way...


on the other hand
I miss having my closest friends around
-
sigh
-
I wish both of you didn’t have to go
-
but in a way... Goodbyes are part and parcel of life I guess


you could say I’m not mature enough
owing to the way I deal with my emotions and things
-
I agree I guess...


Everybody needs some time
On their own
Don't you know you need some time
All alone
-
And when your fears subside
And shadows still remain
I know that you can love me
When there's no one left to blame
So never mind the darkness
We still can find a way
'Cause nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain
-

No comments:

Post a Comment