Monday 21 September 2009

People

Listing down a few people:
Petrina C
Tim
Amanda
Leemin
Daniel
XL
Kenneth
Evelyn

Fireac Juniors:
Zhuoer
Tina
Felicia
Pet L
Jayne
-


all of you in one way or another are special to me
in the sense of friendship, in the sense of how you have inspired me to grow closer to God
or grow as a person
-
I know life goes on, we’ll eventually find other people in our lives to fill up
but I do hope we’ll still keep in touch somehow
and even if we don’t and distance ourselves
I hope and pray we can remain united in Christ
and learn to love Him more each day
that we may worship Him together
when He comes again
-


I guess we’ll all be exposed to different cultures and experiences throughout our lives
-
But I do hope we all will be able to make the right decisions... to flee from temptations and sin
and pursue righteousness in Him...
-
hate the sin that is in this world... the sins of drunkenness, of sexual immorality, and of pride,
which is always too common for people in our generation...
-
value God above all, above relationships,
above acceptance by peers, above self, and above worldly wealth
-


just a few thoughts... for all the people whom I do love dearly in one way or another...
-
For the Y6s...
I wish you all the best for IB =) and your future endeavours
-
for Petrina, Tim and Evelyn
I pray you continue to love God and grow in Him even while overseas,
and not become consumed by work or assimilate into any sort of ungodly culture over there...
and make a difference in the live of the different people you meet over there.
and to find comfort from knowing Him in times of loneliness.
-
for the NS guys
I pray you find joy in serving the Lord while in NS
-

No comments:

Post a Comment