Monday 10 August 2009

pink room, pink tiles

it seems that everything works by Newton’s 3rd law
-

Actioni contrariam semper et æqualem esse reactionem: sive corporum duorum actiones in se mutuo semper esse æquales et in partes contrarias dirigi.
For a force there is always an equal and opposite reaction: or the forces of two bodies on each other are always equal and are directed in opposite directions.
-
the more I try to move nearer, the further it moves away
the more I try to break apart, the nearer it goes
-
forces working in opposite direction



I don’t know if I’ll be able to keep my resolves
if this keeps on
-
but having spent so much time these few days in peoples company
it seems that I’ve forgotten that I didn’t want to care
-
and its not on her behalf
-


I said I’ve let go
but no one ever said letting go involved flinging it far away
-
so does it mean it’s still is allowed to float around and taunt me?


on the other hand
if I let time take its course
-
God will know what to do right?
-
it seems like I wanted to say it myself
and attribute the words to someone else instead
-


I’ve built so many facades over myself
I dunno who’s the real me now?
only you 2 know
but even so I’ve never revealed everything to both of you eitherway
-
because I don’t know how you would respond...
-



being in uncomfortable circumstances
I just don’t know how to feel about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment