Monday 24 August 2009

absence makes the heart grow fonder...

you know how they always say friends come and go
life eventually forces friends apart... even best of friends
-
but again it all depends on how willing one is to hold on
a 2 way thing
-


even as one of my closer friends left
and the other prepares himself to leave too
I left here alone
I wonder if we’ll still be able to keep in touch always
-
since you’re always on my mind...
and I really miss having you around to talk to most days
-


its so stupid that I only realised something much later than I should have
but does it matter?
-
the idea of trust... even if life seems so uncertain
I need to learn that
-


if He truly holds my hand
and wants me to know that I need Him more than anybody else
-
learning to trust in Him
and Love Him above everything
-


they say absence makes the heart grow fonder
-
but its a long time...
many things could have changed by then...
-
I guess, only to trust in Him...

No comments:

Post a Comment