Sunday 2 August 2009

Darling dear me

people change overtime
for the better, or for the worse
-
so do I
-



the choice of words one uses can have impact upon people
-
somehow, like it was a dig against what I used to be
-
because it reminds me of a time where I used to think my world revolved around you
and merely being addressed in such endearing manners would mean a lot
-
for now, I simply go into defensive...
because I took so much pain and trouble to convince myself that you were not worth it
-
that feeling hurt because I felt that the things you did, the clothes you wear
are what God hates...
-
and I don’t want to go back to where I was before...
besides, I never really meant much to you anyway...



little drops of sarcasm and indifference to the stupid jokes cracked
-
now that you somehow have concluded that I’ve ‘switched targets’ from you
and now am ‘terrorising’ someone else other than you
-
its easy to laugh it off, because it definitely wasn’t like the way it was with you
except a little awkwardness at times, there is always a limit to how close a friend can be...
-
but somehow like the harry potter in Half-blood prince
the emotion that calls itself jealousy sometimes manifests itself it ways I cannot understand
-
I can trick and persuade my intellect...
but I cant trick my emotions...
sadly
-


I cannot become too attached to either one of you
since both of you will be going separate ways soon
-
moving on to make new friends and life on a whole
-
but I still want to spend as much time as I can with you all while I can
because you both mean a lot to me... as precious friends I have poured my heart into...

-


and someday, even if we never see each other in this life on earth
-
I pray, we will stand before God in the day of judgement righteous before Him
-
and worship Him together and thank Him for the times He has blessed us with

No comments:

Post a Comment