Friday 7 August 2009

Differences

when we comment about things of the past and present
-
like gummy bears in SMU orientation
-
but what makes me think I should trust the person who made my NS hell for me?
-

he talks a bit about what happened after the February of 2007
-
about some things not worth mentioning which XL never told me about...
-
in the past I guess
but he concludes
“not the kind of person you would want”
-
I drew my conclusion for that a few months long ago
-
just another reason to not regret that choice?
even though it was just the past
-
but I should not judge a person... only God can
-
but I still hope and pray
that one would make the right choices in the end...
-

He moves on
asks about somebody else
-
and eggs me on to do something I told myself not to do
I give my reasons
-
he stills brushes them off...
“LDR” he says
-

somehow it also strange
when he implied ugliness of the latter
-
i was really mad
-
when Lei said the same about the former today
I didn't really care as much
-
I wonder if that says anything about myself...


to the world
the immediate gratification is a important thing
satisfy the carnal needs and desires
-
but I know the God has placed a time and season for everything
and He makes everything beautiful in His time
-
so I guess in His time He will provide
So is there a point listening to a person I labelled an accuser(satan), now tempting me?
-

No comments:

Post a Comment