Tuesday 24 March 2009

A tiring truth

I only have one week to complete all my EIS stuff
-
and the long tiring hours at OETI isn’t helping
-
tiring because of having to wake up early just to idle there... OETI is really too slack...
shorter hours would suffice...
-


the other thing
is that somehow I cannot help comparing 2 people
even my mum does that too...
concluding this and that
that if you did measure all the standards
you’ll realise one is definitely better...
-
but realising everything doesn’t really matter
after you realise everyone is, after all, going to move on later this year
-
and yeah... I whine too much...
seems like I haven’t learnt much from last year, I was doing the same too,
except I’m being more realistic and hence
“not putting myself in a position of hurt”
-


everyone tells me to move on
I dunno, because somehow I don’t know
whether I have already done so or not...
-
and if i do so
is it really the correct thing to do?
or the correct way to do so?
-


I just wonder sometimes
-
just imagine if i do get into Med
(in the most highly unlikely circumstances, although I’m trying to remain optimistic...)
-
and really lose my life into my job later
sigh... I wonder where everything leads after that...

No comments:

Post a Comment