Wednesday 18 March 2009

Ministry

on the ground, really seeing everything...
a heart to see God glorified in the lives of those God has entrusted to us
-
but some how, serving, without any commissioning,
being a whole different perspective
-


Assumption is one thing i guess
-
but seeing what people say
-
encouragement, and discouragement
-
...for the sake of your own feelings...
but I know, that doing the will of God may not necessary be an easy task,
but if God does call one down to it, how one feels about it is secondary,
eventually, God will give us the joy of serving Him
-
... for the sake of the boys...
That isn’t fair...
I have asked this before, and said as a prayer many times:
Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my thoughts.
See if there is any wicket way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
(Psalms 139:23-24)
If I do come clean with God?
That I know that I have been justified through faith in Christ,
and that from the grace He showed on the cross I have been made righteous in the sight of God?
-
...and pray more...
I guess , I will...


I wished you could have answered that question... did you agree totally?
-
yeah, maybe I whine too much... oh well...,
but that is because I trust you enough to say some stuff...


when it comes down to everything
I guess as life is lived...
Having a meaningful and effective ministry...
God if it is according to Your will, open the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment