Saturday 14 March 2009

Persistance

how do you know whether you should or not
-
sigh
I wish the past didn’t have to haunt me
-


if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation, the old has gone, the new has come...(2 Cor 5:17)
-
i wish people would just take it as that...


Forgiveness as how God gave it freely
-
freely you have received... hence freely you should give


sigh talking to you’ll
and knowing that certain things have their say
their way in it
-
I wish
-
but how do you fulfil a calling...
unless God changes the hearts of the authorities
and makes a way?


on the other hand
-
yeah maybe he finally caught on...
maybe changing it wasn’t a good idea...
-
i dunno how about it though
i guess it’s really no big deal
closeness in a friendly way anyway
not much different from my best friend anyway...
-
not sure how you mind though...
but at least it helps me move on... for now...


then again, it’s the whole sense thing
you know it won’t happen that way
-
so well...
eventually history might repeat itself after the 8th month
and I slowly fall back into that again...
-
accident & emergency, the way DS puts it...
not allpick
-
sigh... I wish you didn’t have to go... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment