Saturday 7 March 2009

A E F

I felt devastated today
-
perhaps... it was true... “better to keep me happy”...
like what was said at Mad Jacks 2 months back...
-


somehow i cannot understand...
-
from an attitude of:
“sure got shelter”,
and not giving a damn
-
“sure it matters...
it shows that they don’t care...”
-
if they don’t care... well?
I guess it never said anything about me...


“just left... ... have you’ll eaten yet?...”
-
“wait a while
wait....
how long does it take?”

-
but no one waited or looked for me after that...
left outside Carl’s Junior alone
-


everything is fair
-
since otherwise
everyone has a right of choice
-
you don’t need to
if you don’t want
-
you can do anything you want...
i can only keep silent... that’s the way it should be always
-


“I don’t want to go for the **** thing... **** just wants the guys”
-
i felt outraged
i kept it to myself...


sigh =(
-
Poc day - 10th mar
i wonder what else...
-


I tried so hard to make everyone happy
-
I only ended up upsetting myself more and more
-
sigh =(


to be fair
it isn’t anybody’s fault...
it’s just mine... =(
i let myself get affected by stuff that shouldn’t affect me
-
and i guess, by writing it all out, I’m just being selfish...
maybe... like what some people do, I’m just emotionally blackmailing people subtly
-
maybe, yet I might be being moved around like a puppet...
-
I know you’ll who don’t care will just laugh
-
somehow i just needed an outlet =(

No comments:

Post a Comment