Thursday 22 January 2009

"better to keep me happy"

Qt...
as I think about God
about life
about the bible
-
it all revolves around a central principle - that of love
-
after all men were created in the very image of God
and
“God is love”
-
and men hence were made to love, to love God wholeheartedly
and to love your neighbour as yourself...
-


in my attempt to not hurt myself anymore
-
I seem to have forgotten everything about this central principle...
sigh
-


even about stuff
you know... just like how 2 jokers were talking right in front of me in wah chee nearly a year ago
-
like how i can hear things, like today with piggy and stuffy
-
“we should talk about it when we get home”(stuffy)
“?”(me)
“better to keep you happy”(stuffy)
-


you realised I’ve not really blogged much recently about stuff like this recently
-
perhaps... I don’t really want to think too much...
-
not like it matters anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment