Tuesday 20 January 2009

I am Emil

Hear me roar.

I am skinny. As skinny as Britney Spears.

All of you say that I’m fat. but. I’m not!

One day I’ll hide in a corner and cry, and it’ll be all YOUR fault. because you guys keep calling me fat. It’s not fair. I’m not.

I think Michael Jackson is quite cool. I like his hair. but too bad I won’t ever have it. cause of this thing called ARMY.

I like it when people blog for me. cause then I won’t have to think about what I want to say. and more importantly, also cos I like people to make fun of me. I think it’s really cool. kinda makes me feel popular (:

I’m on a diet btw. if you catch me eating any meat related stuff (I’m going vegetarian! It’s much healthier.), please remind me to pay you 10 bucks.

zzz. sigh.

I’m going off to sleep too. More sleep will help me lose weight too. (I AM REALLY SKINNY THOUGH, WHY AM I LOSING WEIGHT! OH WELL)

ZZZ NIGHTZ


No comments:

Post a Comment