Monday 26 January 2009

Mobile blogging

Hmm... If blogging via my new sony erricson phone is going to be such a pain... I dont really imagine my self blogging much in tekong
-


anyway the touch screen phone is really awesome , g700 without camera,which means i can bring it to army. The phone also is a uiq phone, something similar to the s60 phones i used before,except its more catered to a touch screen sort of thing . However, for some strange reason, there aren't any good blogging software out there, despite the phone surporting both j2me and symbian.
-
I sort of didn't get the best deal for the phone though, singtel apparently had one of those random 1 week offer things when i was busy at sgh. And after that decided to not stock it. Which meant i had to hunt high and low to be able to get a shop which have it with contract
for 200‭+ instead of the free phone with contract i could have got.
-


Anyway posted from the web ui with my phone using opera mobile. Luckily that's a decent enough browser, comparable with safari mobile.
-


And i realised to my horror, the the web interface via opera mobile lacked a publish button -_-
-
guess its back to the mail to blogger method for now ...
-
Sent from my mobile device - edited on my comp...

No comments:

Post a Comment