Sunday 2 December 2012

Surely as the Sun rises

It’s been 2 years since I last changed my blog header skin.


But I want this to be a statement of faith to myself




Let us acknowledge the Lord;


let us press on to acknowledge Him.


As surely as the sun rises, He will appear;


He will come to us like the winter rains,


like the spring rains that water the earth.


(Hosea 6 : 3)




I took this photo about 8 months ago, after a long tiring night of cycling. The beauty of God’s Creation, the colours, the vibrancy of it all the colours...


Everyday, the sun rises in the morning, giving life to the earth, giving hope for a new day. We don’t think so much about it, but without it, there wouldn’t be much life on earth.


-


Like the sun that comes everyday, He is faithful…

No comments:

Post a Comment