Tuesday 17 April 2007

You are the Potter I am the Clay

Visited my old blog after close to 6 months of neglect.
and the first thing that catches my attention
(title: You are the potter I am the Clay)
-
and the second thing, the media player that worked (because for some strange reason i was using IE which i normally never use)
The Potters Hand
-
Maybe it thats what it has been all this while, He's been molding and guiding me all this time of trial and emotional and physical exhaustion.
-
Maybe its back for me go back to that time last year , simply to surrender my life to Him again for Him to mold it again
-
You are the Potter , I am the Clay
-
Take my life and mold it again Lord.
-
..... for straying so far away.... from Your guidance, and at times not trusting You........
-
Bring me back to You Lord.
Let me come back to heart of worship.
-
The Power Of Your Love
-
Lord, I come to You, let my heart be changed, renewed,
Flowing from the grace, That I found in You
Lord, I've come to know, The weaknesses I see in me,
Will be stripped away, By the power of Your love
-
Hold me close, Let Your love surround me
Bring me near, Draw me to Your side
And as I wait, I'll rise up like the eagle
And I will soar with You, Your Spirit leads me on
In the power of Your Love
-
Lord unveil my eyes, Let me see You face to face
The knowledge of Your love, As You live in me
Lord renew my mind, As Your will unfolds in my life
In living every day, In the power of Your Love

-
The Potters Hand
-
Beautiful Lord, Wonderful Savior
I know for sure all of my days are held in your hands
Crafted into your perfect plans
-
You gently called me into your presence
Guiding me by Your Holy Spirit
Teach me dear Lord to live all of my life
Through your eyes
-
I'm captured by your holy calling
Set me apart. I know you're calling me to yourself
Teach me, Lord. I pray
-
Take me, mold me, use me, fill me
I give my life to the Potter's Hand
-
Call me, guide me, lead me, walk beside me
I give my life to the Potter's Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment