Monday 30 April 2007

Quiet Sadness

Oh well
Ponning school in morning for choir
Nevermind tho posting now during Tok class( cant find the class , probally having a lecture)


Sadness now after all the emotional ups and downs...
-
after Koinonia was over , guess its time to go back to schoolwork
-
.... and "homework everest" "a quote from a random persons msn nick) waiting for me to demolish it ...
-


After laser quest in BB, went down to SAC.... not to eat .... but went to the piano and played the first thing that came to mind... "Who am I" one of the Koinonia songs...
-
someone... ...came to watch... and listen , was my playing that good? I dare to say Tim could do it better
-
Worship later... someone touched by God... His presence... touched by His presence....
-
Cant I let go of my emotions towards..... someone and ..... just move on? or what? what can i do?
-
I want more of God in my life.... more of You.... I need You.. more of your Presence, touch my life again...
-


Sunday Church worship
-
Click click click(doing clicking)
-
...I love You I need You, though my world may fall....
-
...All I need is You
-
emotional outpourings... oh well
-


FireAC worship today

....You are so faithful... Lord You are faithful
.... when the stars refuse to shine and time is no more ... You still be faithful oh God




time for SL3 English... Post another time I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment